Who is it for?
- Maybe good for cart users but not for walkers.
- Great Golf Shoe for hot/dry conditions
- Light & Breathable upper that allows your feet to breath, which is excellent for summer
- Comfortable fit right out of the box, no break-in required
- Reasonably good traction for dry turf only, not suitable for wet grass
- Keeps your socks dry in the dew-covered grass
- Runs about half a size narrow & small, so you can either order the wide size or get a 0.5 size larger.
- Even though it has a 1-year waterproof warranty, it’s not waterproof
- Sole gets dirty & yellowish and it isn’t easy to clean
- Not very durable, so not suitable if you walk instead of using the cart.
If you are a senior golfer who likes simple & affordable spikeless golf shoes that are excellent for summer and usually moves around in a cart, then this is a good choice.
If you don’t fit the criteria above then we recommend you look somewhere else, perhaps at our top recommended golf shoes.