The best part about these golf shoes is how lightweight they are.
The synthetic leather upper is waterproof with a 2-years guarantee.
They provide great traction on wet or dry surfaces and have a comfortable sole which means you can play all day without feeling uncomfortable, on the flip side the spikes cause a lot of damage to the greens which is the reason some courses have banned these shoes (based on some customers reviews), but that’s probably enough reason for most golfers to avoid.
- Durable, Lightweight & comfortable (if you get the correct size – see the cons)
- The upper is a one-piece synthetic upper which makes it a great waterproof golf shoe
- The synthetic upper is easy to clean
- Soft spikes that give great traction.
- Sporty style that may appeal to younger golfers
- Not true to size, if you have wide feet you need 0.5-1 size larger,
but if you have narrow feet then you don’t need to size up.
- Not very breathable (so not suitable for summer).
- Some reviews say that some of the nicer courses have banned the Adidas adizero one golf shoes because of the damage they cause to the greens.
If you want to check our top recommended Adidas golf shoes click here