This golf shoe is popular for its Lightstrike Midsole (which is 40% lighter than other EVA foams),
The midsole is a combination of Boost foam (tiny bit in the heel area) and Lightstrike (the whole shoe),
Boost is much more comfortable than Lightstrike foam, but it seems like Adidas focused on making this shoe as lightweight as possible which is why they only used Boost in the heel area.
- True to size
- Comfortably snug fit without pressuring the toes
- out-of-the-box great comfort, no break-in period required, and no worries about blisters.
- Lightstrike Midsole makes it one of Adidas most lightweight golf shoes to date (22% lighter than Adidas Tour 360 XT)
- Upper made of synthetic rubbery material upper
- Fully waterproof upper that will keep your feet dry even under light rain.
- Spiked outsole offers great traction and stability
- Some customers complained that the inner liner of the shoes isn’t durable and started wearing out within 1-2 months.