- Best Golf shoe Under $100 for plantar fasciitis
- Most affordable Golf shoe for plantar fasciitis
- Best Skechers shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Best golf shoes for wide feet & Plantar Fascitis
- Best Waterproof Golf Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Best Puma shoes for Arthritis and Plantar Fascitis
- Best ECCO golf shoes with Arch Support for Plantar Fascitis
- Best New Balance shoes for Plantar Fascitis
- Best VALUE FOR MONEY
Do you suffer from plantar fasciitis?
If so, then you know how painful it can be. You’re probably looking for the best golf shoes that will help relieve your pain and get rid of your symptoms. We have a solution for you!
Our review on the best golf shoes for men with plantar fasciitis is just what you need to find relief. So read on to learn more about our top picks!
The right pair of golf shoes can make all the difference in relieving your foot pain and getting back out there to play again. But finding them isn’t always easy… until now!
By reading this article, not only will we tell you which ones are our favourites but also why they work so well at alleviating plantar fasciitis symptoms.
That way, when it comes time to buy new golf shoes, you won’t have any doubts or regrets about making the wrong choice because we did all the research for you already!
As a golfer, one of the most important tools in your bag is your golf shoes. However, if you suffer from plantar fasciitis then it can be difficult to find a shoe that will not aggravate this condition.
This article reviews some of the best golf shoes for men with Plantar Fasciitis so that you can make an informed purchase.
Click here to read more about our favourite picks for men who suffer from plantar fasciitis while playing golf today!
Best Golf shoe Under $100 for plantar fasciitis
Skechers Go Ultra Max (Spikeless)
This one is hands down the most comfortable pair of golf shoes that you can get if you have plantar fasciitis and you can’t afford (or don’t want) to spend more than $100. It has all the features that you may look for when it comes to comfort. However, because of that, other features have suffered a little bit like being waterproof.
- Extreme Comfortable & roomy fit
- Excellent arch and support for plantar fasciitis
- Durable outsole with spikeless traction
- Reasonably water-resistant (i.e. not waterproof).
Most affordable Golf shoe for plantar fasciitis
New Balance Breeze V1 (Spikeless)
- Most affordable on the list
- Super comfortable for plantar fasciitis (see review below)
- Excellent support & traction
This particular pair of shoes have been proven to be an excellent choice for people who suffered from Plantar Fasciitis for years, and with this pair, they were able to walk 18 holes of golf.
- It’s not waterproof, even though it’s a great value for money, you can’t have all the features for such an affordable price.
Best Skechers shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Go Ultra Max (Spikeless)
It’s our #1 recommendation for the comfort of all time. We already mentioned it above as the best under $100.
Best golf shoes for wide feet & Plantar Fascitis
Adidas TOUR360 XT-SL 2.0 (Spikeless)
- Cushioned footbed for excellent foot support
- Lightweight and durable
- Made of waterproof full-grain leather upper
- TPU X shaped outsole for excellent traction
- Requires a “break-in” period since it’s made of leather, it’s not comfortable until after breaking in.
- Not very affordable if you’re on a tight budget.
Best Waterproof Golf Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Adidas TOUR360 XT-SL 2.0 (Spikeless)
We’re recommending this shoe again because it’s the only one that we know off that is both made of completely waterproof leather and also super comfortable and suitable for plantar fasciitis.
- Not cheap
Best Puma shoes for Arthritis and Plantar Fascitis
IGNITE PWRADAPT CAGED (Spiked)
- Designed for comfort & stability (suitable for plantar fasciitis)
- Soft spikes for 3D traction and performance
- Waterproof material to keep water away
- Not true to size, order 0.5 size smaller
Best ECCO golf shoes with Arch Support for Plantar Fascitis
ECCO BIOM Hydromax (Removeable Spikes)
- Comfortable fit.
- Great arch support for plantar fasciitis.
- Designed to be waterproof
- Durable, lightweight, and breathable
- Not for people on a budget
Best New Balance shoes for Plantar Fascitis
Breeze V1 (Spikeless)
This is one of our most recommended New Balance shoes.
We voted it as the most affordable golf shoe above in this page, but don’t be tricked to think it’s a cheap quality because of the price, you would be mistaken.
Best VALUE FOR MONEY
Now that really depends on what your budget is and what climate you have, if you play in dry conditions then I would recommend either “New Balance Breeze V1 or the Skechers Go Ultra Max”.
However, if you have a higher budget and/or you play in wet conditions then I would recommend the Adidas TOUR360 XT-SL 2.0.
Most Affordable, Not Waterproof
Super Comfort, Not Waterproof
Best quality & comfort, expensive
The best golf shoes for Plantar Fasciitis men are the Skechers Go Ultra Max (Spikeless), Adidas TOUR360 XT-SL 2.0 (Spikeless) and New Balance Breeze V1 (Spikeless). There is a wide variety of options to choose from depending on your budget, climate, traction preference and comfort needs.
Which pair do you like? Do you have any suggestions or feedback about these shoes?
Let us know in the comments below!