Are you looking for the best New Balance golf shoes?
Golf is a game that can be made easier through the use of certain equipment. One such piece of equipment is golf shoes. A good pair will provide traction, comfort and dryness while playing in wet conditions. New Balance has released some new models for the year 2021. Read more to find out what they are!
The first thing to consider when buying a pair of new balance golf shoes is what type of player you are. If you’re an aggressive golfer who likes to hit the ball hard and make big cuts, then perhaps a more flexible shoe would be better suited for your game. On the other hand, if you like to play it safe and keep things simple on the course, then maybe a stiffer shoe with less flexibility will work better for you. It all depends on how much power and control that you want in your swing.
A good way to determine which category fits your style is by considering where most of your shots land on the course – short or long. If most of them fall within 100 yards from the tee box, then we recommend going with something more flexible so that it can help improve your speed through impact while still providing enough stability during swings at high speeds. However, if most of the land is between 150-200 yards out from the tee box (or further), then we suggest getting something that has more support around the midsole area as well as heel counter because this will provide extra stability during those long drives off the tee box without sacrificing too much comfortability throughout rounds played over 4 hours or longer.
Choosing the right golf shoe can be difficult. There are so many options for different styles, brands and price ranges.
The goal of this article is to make it easy to pick out your next pair of golf shoes by giving you a list of the best New Balance Golf Shoes Reviewed. We will help narrow down your choices based on style, brand and price range so that you can find the perfect new pair of shoes for yourself or as a gift!
Our guide will cover all three categories so that no matter what type of golfer you are there should be something here for everyone!
Scroll below and find your suitable pair!
Best New Balance Golf shoe Under $100
Breeze V1 Breathable Spikeless Comfort
Super affordable & Great value for money
Traction is great
Superior comfort & support
Resists water to Keep your feet dry during morning dew, but don’t expect much.
Suitable for everyday use
Golfers look for traction, comfort, dryness. You will find all of those features in this shoe… at a bargain price!
It is lightweight and spikeless which makes it’s suitable for everyday use!
- It’s advertised as waterproof, but some customers reported it’s not, so don’t expect much. With that being said, this is still a great value for money pair.
- It has a discolouration problem with the clear plastic water-guard that covers the toes and turns yellowish over time. Even though the shoes are easy to clean up. To minimise this problem we advise you get one of the darker coloursshoes.
2nd Best New Balance Golf shoe Under $100
This is very closely related and an upgrade to the Breeze V1
- Super comfort (designed to be as comfy as a sneaker)
- Perfect fit
- Very lightweight
- Almost no “Break-in” time required
- Keeps your feet dry
- Not true to size, we recommend ordering 0.5 size larger
- A few customers complained about the sole separating.
Best/Most comfortable New Balance shoes for Walking
The Breeze V2, the most popular of all New Balance shoes for walking, has traction that is both dry and traction. This traction will protect your feet from slipping on the wet turf in the early morning or after a light rain. The comfort of these shoes is also unmatched since they are made to be as comfortable as possible CUSH+ Insole foam cushioning without sacrificing durability or stability. They come in many different colours and we recommend the darker colour due to a discolouration issue!
Best Leather New Balance golf shoes
The best leather shoes by New Balance that we found is Fresh Foam Links Pro, and we don’t recommend it. Keep reading if you want to know what else we suggest.
Fresh Foam Links Pro
The pros of this shoe are that it’s made of microfiber leather which is much stronger and less prone to damage than real leather, however, some customers ranted about it being made in China even though it’s advertised as made in the USA, others complained that it isn’t durable (which is more important to most customers than the country that made it).
If you’re still looking for the best Leather Golf shoes, we recommend FootJoy (click here)
Best Waterproof New Balance Golf shoes
After comparing all the top New Balance golf shoes and seeing their features and reviews, we’ve found that the best of New Balance is the Fresh Foam Links Pro, which we do not recommend because some customers said that New Balance didn’t honour the waterproof warranty.
For that reason, we recommend FootJoy Waterproof Boots
- Some customers reported that the New Balance brand didn’t honour their 2-year waterproof warranty, hence we recommend the Footjoy.
Best New Balance shoes with Arch Support for Flat Feet
Do you have flat feet? Do you often have pain in your feet, calves, or knees when playing golf? If so, it might be time to invest in some new shoes. Check out the Breeze V1
- Super comfy Well-cushioned with good arch support
- Lightweight and also suitable for flat feet
- Discolouration issue which can be avoided by getting a dark-coloured option
Best New Balance shoes for Wide Feet
It was difficult to decide between the following 2 New Balance Breeze shoes, they are both the same model but different versions (V1 & V2).
They both got tons of reviews voting for how comfortable they are for wide feet.
- More room throughout the shoe.
- Wide toe box so you don’t feel like your feet are getting squeezed while golfing
Best New Balance shoes for Plantar Fascitis
I’ve chosen these specific New Balance shoes again because it’s been proven to be great for people who suffered from Plantar Fasciitis for years & decades and with this pair they were able to walk 18 holes of golf. It has an anatomical design that provides traction, support and making the foot pivot when swinging the golf ball.
And if you require, you can also add insoles or heel cups for additional support. The traction is exceptional and it has a traction system designed for traction.
Best New Balance shoes for Arthritis
If you have Arthritis, whether it’s OA or RA in your foot/knee joints and lower back which causes chronic pain that obstructs movement, then you need a golf shoe that offers the best comfort and support.
If you’re loyal to New Balance, we vote for Breeze V1
and also LinksSL
However, if you’re open-minded to trying other brands, then we recommend the Skechers Go Ultra Max as the best.
Best New Balance shoes for Ankle Support for Achilles Tendonitis
This affordable golf shoe wins the recommendation again, it’s even got a review that says it all
“They provide terrific support, never lost my footing in the tee box, and my feet felt great after the round. I’m hooked and, when these finally wear out, I won’t even consider another golf shoe. I’m a New Balance convert.”
The 2nd best is LinksSL
Best VALUE FOR MONEY
If you scroll up, you will find that the New Balance Breeze V1 wins the top spot for most of our recommendations, and the funny thing is that it’s insanely affordable and one of the cheapest according to New Balance and other brands.
In summary, it’s
- Excellent value for money
- Super comfy and lightweight
- Excellent traction and ankle support
- Perfect fit and almost no “Break in” time required
- It’s not waterproof, but reasonably water-resistant
- Discolouration issue, that’s why we recommend the darker colour options.
If you’re a beginner golfer, have flat feet or wide feet, need traction and ankle support for your heel pain, want the best value shoe in town (or even if not), we’ve got you covered. Check out our top list of New Balance golf shoes to see which one is right for you.
You want to find the best New Balance golf shoes for your needs, but you don’t know where to start.
There are so many different brands and models of golf shoes out there that it can be hard to figure out which one is right for you.
We’ve done all the research and narrowed down our top picks of New Balance men’s golf shoes based on what we think will work best for your specific needs. Whether you’re a beginner golfer with flat feet or wide feet, need traction and ankle support for heel pain, or just want the best value shoe in town (or even if not), we got you covered! Check out our list below to see which one is right for you.
Are New Balance golf shoes any good?
- There are a few pretty decent golf shoes like the Breeze V1 and V2 that we recommended multiple times in this list, however, if we compare New Balance as a brand to it’s top competitors, we find that it’s not as good with regards to durability and waterproof like ECCO, Footjoy, Adidas etc…
Does New Balance sell golf shoes?
- Yes indeed, they sell a wide range of golf shoe models, styles and colours for both types: Spikeless and Soft spiked shoes.
Are New Balance breeze golf shoes waterproof?
- Even though it’s designed and advertised as waterproof, we’ve found a lot of complaints from customers that either it wasn’t waterproof and let them down, and that it’s just good enough with morning dew. Other customers complained that the brand didn’t honour their 2-year waterproof warranty. So in summary, if you have the budget to invest in a higher-end golf shoe, we advise you to consider one of the better brands like ECCO, Footjoy, Adidas, Nike, Puma etc.
Do New Balance golf shoes run small?
- In general, New Balance fit true to size, which is one of the good things about this brand, you don’t need to order a size larger or smaller than your feet size. Also, there’s almost no “break-in” time required, quite a few customers said that it fits right out of the box.
How long does a pair of New Balance shoes last?
This is a bit of a vague question and cannot be answered with a couple of words, it depends on many factors, such as:
- Weather (rainy & cold or dry & sunny)
- Type of the shoes (Spikeless or Spiked outsole?)
- Are you using your shoes as regular shoes outside the golf course?
- How frequently do you play golf?
- Weight of the golfer?
- Do you take care of the shoes and clean them?
In average, under normal circumstances and conditions, a New Balance golf shoe can last at least 1-2 years and up to 4 years (or longer).