- Most comfortable Footjoy (Spikeless)
- Most comfortable Footjoy (Spiked)
- Most comfortable ECCO (Spikeless)
- Most comfortable New Balance (Spikeless)
- Most comfortable Nike (Spikeless)
- Most comfortable Nike (Spiked)
- Most comfortable Puma (Spikeless)
- Most comfortable Skechers (Spikeless)
- Most comfortable Adidas (Spikeless)
- Best Value for money of the above
Are you looking for the most comfortable golf shoes?
Comfort is one of the key features when it comes to golf shoes because if you can’t walk comfortably in them, your game will suffer. Golfers need comfort to perform their best with each shot taken from tee to green. In order to find comfort though, there needs to be a balance between comfort and performance as well as traction and waterproof which we will go into more detail about later in this article.
There are many different brands of golf shoes that provide all three aspects but not all do it equally well or offer what every golfer needs so below is a list of the most comfortable golf shoes for men that we recommend.
If you’re like me, then comfort is one of your top priorities when it comes to buying new golf shoes.
I don’t want to be stuck wearing uncomfortable or poorly-fitting shoes all day on the course. That would make my game suffer and ruin my entire experience out there.
Luckily, there are plenty of options available that will give you a great fit and still provide excellent performance and traction on the green.
You just need to know what features to look for before making your purchase!
Comfort is important in every aspect of our lives, but especially so when we play sports like golf where we spend hours at a time walking around with heavy clubs in hand.
It can be difficult to find high-quality products that also offer superior comfort levels without sacrificing other key features like performance or durability – but they do exist!
We’ve compiled this list of some of the best men’s golf shoes currently available based on their comfort level as well as their overall value for money (price vs quality).
These are truly some of the best models money can buy right now if you’re looking for something super comfortable yet still offers good grip on those tricky greens…and they’ll last long enough for multiple seasons too! So let’s get started…here are our top picks for 2018/2019 season!!
Scroll below and check out the most comfortable golf shoe in our opinion.
Most comfortable Footjoy (Spikeless)
Footjoy Pro SL
- Superior traction
- Extreme comfort
- Exceptional stability
- Not suitable for wide feet
Most comfortable Footjoy (Spiked)
FootJoy Men’s Hyperflex BOA Golf Shoe
- Extreme comfort
- BOA tightening System
- Great traction and stability while hitting the ball
- Not true to size, order 1.0 size smaller
Most comfortable ECCO (Spikeless)
ECCO Biom Hybrid 2 (Spikeless)
- Great comfort, roomy fit and Lightweight
- Waterproof & durable shoes
- Good stable traction and support.
- Easy to clean
- Needs a few rounds to “break-in”
- Can be expensive if you’re on a tight budget and looking for the cheapest option.
ECCO Men’s S-Three Gore-TEX
- comfortable on the course
- Stable on the tee box
- Excellent traction which is comparable to spiked golf shoes.
- 100% Waterproof against wet weather and breathable
- Removable and Washable Ortholite insole
- One of the most expensive on this list, but worth its price.
Most comfortable New Balance (Spikeless)
Breeze V2 (Spikeless)
- Superior comfort & lightweight
- Perfect fit right out of the box without “Break-in” time
- Not true to size, order a 0.5 size bigger
- A few reviews mention the outsole separating
Most comfortable Nike (Spikeless)
Nike Roshe G (Spikeless)
- Super comfortable (thanks to it’s Foam midsole cushion)
- Excellent traction, stability and support
- Easy to clean
- True to size
- Not fully waterproof because of the breathable mesh
- It May require time to “break in” as mentioned in the reviews
Most comfortable Nike (Spiked)
Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour (Spiked)
- Super comfortable with responsive cushioning and lightweight
- Excellent ankle support & foot stability
- easy to clean
- Breathable and waterproof (with 2-year warranty)
- Discolouration issue reported by customers who got the white color when it gets wet, so we recommend you get the black.
Most comfortable Puma (Spikeless)
- Comfortable & lightweight
- Excellent traction
- Waterproof with a warranty
- Not durable, a customer wrote a review in which his shoe was useless within 2 months.
- Not true to size, it runs a little larger (order 0.5-1 size smaller)
- Not for flat feet
Most comfortable Skechers (Spikeless)
Go Ultra Max
- Lightweight with maximum comfort and support
- Water-resistant to keep your socks dry against moderately wet conditions
- Excellent traction with a spikeless outsole
- Very affordable
- Not fully waterproof against all types of wet conditions
Most comfortable Adidas (Spikeless)
TOUR360 XT-SL 2.0
- Excellent grip on any surface
- Boost technology cushioning for all-day comfort & performance
- Made of 100% waterproof leather upper
- Not true to size, order 0.5 size smaller.
Best Value for money of the above
Go Ultra Max
- Offers the best features and also the best price
- The only downside is that it’s not designed to be fully waterproof.
Golf shoes are one of the most important pieces of equipment for any golfer. They can make or break your game, and comfort is key when you’re standing on the course all day. Which brands should golfers wear? There are many factors that go into choosing a shoe like comfort, stability, waterproofing and more. In this article, we’ve compiled reviews from experts who have used these products to rank their top pairs in each category- spikeless vs spiked golf shoes and comfort level. If you’re looking for something new to try out then check out our list above! We hope it helps take some of the guesswork away so every golfer can find what they need easily.
Andy Starr is a golf writer with Apple Mountain Golf.
He’s been playing the game for more than 10 years and has a passion for it.
Andy also enjoys reviewing golf shoes and other equipment, which he posts on his blog.
When he’s not writing or playing golf, Andy can be found spending time with his wife and two young children.
When he was just out of college, he decided to turn his passion for the sport into a career and began writing about golf for Apple Mountain Golf.
Since then, Starr has become one of the most respected golf writers in the industry.
He has a gift for making complex topics easy to understand, and his articles are always filled with insights and tips that can help readers improve their game.
In addition to his work as a writer, Starr is also a highly regarded golf instructor.
He has taught at some of the biggest clubs in the country, and his students have gone on to win championships at all levels.
Whether he’s teaching or writing,